Terms & Conditions - English
Natalie Sandifer is registered in France under the business/Siret No. 811 512 094 00020
Natalie Sandifer reserves the right to update and amend this disclaimer at any time in order to reflect the Terms and Conditions of the nsandifer.com website. If at any time you do not agree with any element of this legally binding disclaimer please do not continue to use the website.
Please note that ‘Natalie Sandifer may be described as ‘Natalie Sandifer, ‘nsandifer.com’ ‘I’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ throughout these Terms and Conditions
Use of the nsandifer.com Website
By accessing and my website you agree that:
- The website and all its content remains the property of Natalie Sandifer, with all rights reserved. Copyright© Natalie Sandifer 2016.
- At no time may this website or any material held within this website be copied, saved or reproduced without the express written permission from Natalie Sandifer.
- No material held within this website may be used or republished for commercial use.
- There must be no attempt to alter any information held within this website other than details entered in your personal account profile.
- I reserve the right to restrict and/or suspend access to any user/account holder without prior warning should I feel the website or any of its contents are being used in an inappropriate, unlawful or damaging manner not adhering to the above conditions of use.
While I attempt to ensure that the website is free from errors and is as accurate as possible at all times, errors do sometimes occur, I am only human after all. If you spot an error or mistake please get in touch and I will endeavour to correct errors as soon as possible.
Natalie Sandifer does not accept responsibility or liability for the following.
- Any damage or loss of information within your computer system or property resulting from the access or use of the Natalie Sandifer website. (www.nsandifer.com)
- I do not guarantee files or information downloaded from the website are free from contamination or viruses.
- Sudden interruptions to the access of the website and its features either due to updates, maintenance and or system failures.
- Damaged, lost or broken products suffered during the delivery process by the postal or courier services. Postal strikes or other acts of God.
- Information entered when opening or editing an account with us at nsandifer.com.
- The limited liability of these terms and Conditions does not exclude Natalie Sandifer from negligible or liable actions/acts which cannot be limited or excluded under law.
Viruses or attacks on nsandifer.com website
Users must not knowingly introduce any viruses or other harmful and malicious spyware into the Natalie Sandifer website
Attempts to access areas of the website other than your user account are forbidden.
Individual(s) will be reported to the relevant law enforcement bodies and their ability to use the nsandifer.com and all its features will cease immediately if the following are found:
- Illegal access to areas of nsandifer.com website
- Attempts to gain unauthorised access to the server on which nsandifer.com is stored
- Attempted access to databases or attacks on the nsandifer.com
Order confirmation and Payment Verification
As soon as a customer has placed and paid for an order through nsandifer.com, Natalie Sandifer will send an email confirmation of this order to the customer
Orders will be dispatched when all payments are verified and paid in full.
Payments can be made with most major credit/debit cards via the Stripe payment system.
Natalie Sandifer does not take any responsibility for delays in the delivery process.
Please allow on average 7-10 days for products to arrive once an order has been verified and paid in full. If an order is required sooner, please call or email before completing an order to discuss alternative postage options.
Over busy periods, bank holidays and other public holidays, postage may be delayed.
More information about delivery costs can be found on the Delivery page
Please refer to the returns Returns Policy Page
Under no circumstances may any photography, images or promotional material within the nsandifer.com site be copied, or used in any way without permission of Natalie Sandifer, all photos belong to Natalie Sandifer. If you would like to use my logo or any photographs please get in touch for permission and I will supply a digital file for you.
Law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions will be construed in accordance with the laws of France. Any disputes arising from anything outlined in these terms and conditions will therefore be subject to the law and jurisdiction related to France.
Name: Natalie Sandifer
Business Address: 4 Rue Marquis de la Segliere, Cressat, 23140, France
Business/Siret No: 811 512 094 00020